Advertisements will be accepted *FREE of CHARGE (for MGCCQ members - $10.00 per ad for non members) but a donation to the club after sale would be appreciated*.
Please keep details to the minimum necessary to accurately describe what you are selling and advise us as soon as any item is sold so that we can maintain the integrity of this service.
PLEASE NOTE: Ads WILL be removed after 3 months and no copies are kept. If you wish to relist, please email us before 3 months are up.
To place your advertisement, please phone Peter May on 54955187 or print out a form here.(Word.doc)
Email your photo here. Please send only one photo as that is all we can display.
Ad text will be edited if it exceeds the required limit - it should be no longer than the size of your photo, thanks.
PLEASE NOTE: We will not accept advertisements for cars already placed on consignment with dealers, unless the dealer in question is listed as the contact. Advertisements contravening this condition will be removed immediately.
Click on a category below.
EMAIL SCAMS: If you include an email address in your ad, please be aware that you may receive some emails that are not from genuine buyers but are part of a scam to get money from you. Treat email responses with caution and do not include your email address if you don't wish to receive unwelcome responses or spam.
CARS FOR SALE (Photos)
- FOR SALE MGB 1970 (M.I.A. - Zetland) Damascus Red . Owner has had a stroke can no longer drive manuals. Car is in excellent condition mechanically and structurally. Exterior - good condition. Interior - fair to good condition. Brand new hood. Pull through fan on radiator installed. Brand new grill. Low mileage - 47,000. The car drives beautifully - previous owner happy to give 30+ Year reference.
Price: $32 300.00
Contact: Bill Hurst
Phone: 0403 846 808
- FOR SALE 1960 MGA 1600 located on the Gold Coast. Perfect MGA for someone seeking to take a car to the concours level. Engine and body have been kept close to original leaving a new owner with room to “turn it up to eleven” with a paint, polish and your choice of soft or hardtop. MGA will come with a hard top body and the soft top frame with cover plus a tonneau cover. Engine is purring having recently been given a top to tail review and tune including new ignition coil, rebuilt radiator and fuel filter clean up. Front and rear brakes, plus parking brake are all solid. Photo taken on her recent run to the Gold Coast Hinterland. What needs work? Paint and body are ready for attention. This car is for someone who doesn’t want to buy perfection but wants to start from a truly solid base and build their dream. Detailed photos can be provided prior to any inspection.
Price: $57 000.00
Contact: Lisa or Dominic Treston
Contact B/H: Dominic – 0417 605 264
Contact A/H: Lisa – 0419 610 999
FOR SALE- MGTD. If you are looking for an absolute classic motor car, then this MGTD is the one for you. She is a real head turner with beautiful lines and plenty of crome. Second owner of this lovely car having had her in my care for some 20 years. This classic car has the benefits of a full restoration and was painstakingly rebuilt from bare metal up which took some 5 years to complete. Since then, she has been meticulously maintained and garaged. The personal plates (1950TD) are unique in Queensland and included in the sale. You can put your own value on that! The kilometres are a true reflection of the distance travelled since the rebuild was completed. The colour is English Ivory matching the original 1950 MG colour. The seats are red leather and all gauges were overhauled by Otto Instruments in Brisbane. This TD reflects a more simplified and romantic motoring era. Own her, drive her and just enjoy her!
Price: Open to Offers
Contact: Mark Stevenson
Phone : 0414814882
- FOR SALEMG ZT 180 2003, 184000 km, Bought this car about 6 years ago from an enthusiast and came with many spare parts including doors and a spare auto trans, it has been a good drive but does want I think, idler pulley replaced. Everything works, has good aircon, near new tyres, serviced transmission 2k ago, its unregistered. Looking for $2500 but happy to discuss if you're serious about saving her.
Price: $2 500.00
Contact: Paul Denton
Phone 0422 617 403
- FOR SALE - 1997 MGF VVC. Reluctantly, due to down-sizing, Car has 95000 Km on the clock, features coil over suspension by Sydney based RV8 Cars Australia, a programable Emerald K9 ECU with soft-ware from Emerald in the United Kingdom, a set of Piper ARKBP 270H fast road camshafts fitted with Piper vernier camshaft drive gears, Satur Slick-Shift gear shift system supplied by United Kingdom based Mike Satur, Jan-speed stainless steel exhaust manifold and a stainless-steel roll bar. This car did produce 147 HP at Horsepower Solutions Capalaba running on low octane fuel. However previous maps indicate 152 HP is achievable. The car, which is an excellent club day and track day, comes with hands free blue-tooth and all instrumentation and documentation for engine set up.
Price: $11 000.00
Contact: John Carlson
Phone: 0407 931 844
- FOR SALEMGB ROADSTER- 2 Door
This example of the two door MG Roadster is presented in poor condition overall and is in need of a full restorations. According to the identification numbers the vehicle was originally Nurburg white and an Australian assembled vehicle fitted with correct early pull handle doors. Vehicle was re-painted sometime before current owner purchased the car, believed to be circa 2000 and is now a non- original Red colour. Fitted with original chrome bumper bars however rear pan is also fitted with later model reverse lights that are not consistent with an early variant MG B. Speedometer Reading : 2669 miles indicated.
Exterior colour : Red
Interior colour : Red & Black
Price: $8 000.00
Contact: Anthhony Casimatis
Phone: 0408 728 103
For Sale now in Classifieds